2016 Jones Beach Concert Limo Specials
With this year’s impressive slate of Jones Beach concerts, it’s time to ask yourself the big question – will you be living it up in style or worrying about traffic?
LIMO TRANSPORT FOR 2016 JONES BEACH CONCERTS
AFFORDABLE CONCERT LIMO RIDES ARE JUST A PHONE CALL AWAY
As with years past, Jones Beach is shaping up as the place to be this summer, with a range of concerts that runs the gamut of genres from contemporary instrumental to rock, rap, and Americana. Featuring top shelf artists and a picturesque setting, Jones Beach may very well be the best place in the greater NYC area to see a show, but it does come with its own set of potential pitfalls – many of which can be solved with an S&G Limousine concert package.
First and foremost, booking with us means that your transportation will be completely taken care of, so no packed subways, rude taxi drivers, designated driver issues, or the veritable nightmare of parking during a sold-out event. Add in the stylish amenities and upscale luxury of S&G Limousine and you’ll easily see why choosing a limo ride to Jones Beach is the right choice.
We understand that Jones Beach outings come in all shapes and sizes – that’s why we’ve assembled one of the most complete limo fleets in Long Island and NYC. From smaller vehicles perfectly suited for a romantic trip to the Yanni concert on 7/13 to big party buses capable of handling a huge group for the massive Journey/Doobie Brothers double bill on 6/27. Whatever you need, we’ve got the right limo at the right price.
Because demand for Jones Beach limos can be quite high during the season, it’s best to book ahead. Take a look at some of the major acts for this year and make a call to S&G Limousine at 516-223-5555 to make sure you’ve got the ride you need for every concert you want to attend:
• 6/11 BLI Summer Jam – Jones Beach kicks off 2016 with a pop explosion featuring Meghan Trainor, Fifth Harmony, Iggy Azalea, Shaggy, and many others. You’ll definitely be all about that bass with the venue’s exceptional sound system and a pop lineup that hits all the right notes.
• 6/14 Joe Walsh/Bad Company – Life’s been good for Joe Walsh and it shows in every concert. The good vibes and earnest singing of the former Eagle have a timeless quality that draws an all-ages audience. Add in rockers Bad Company and you have a complete package for a memorable night.
• 6/21 Dave Matthews Band – As a Jones Beach mainstay, the electrifying show put on by the Dave Matthews Band must be seen to be believed. Known for their extended sets that often last upwards of 3 hours or more, this jam band has drawn high praise from audiences that come back year after year.
• 6/30 Weezer/Panic! At The Disco – The 90’s returns with 2 big names that have already entered the annals of rock history. Bringing West Coast indie rock to NYC, you can expect dizzying guitar work, intelligent lyrics, and a high energy sound that will get the party started and people on their feet.
• 7/9 VANS Warped Tour – One of the biggest traveling festivals in the country, it’s no secret that the Warped Tour delivers. This year’s edition brings pop-punk bands New Found Glory, Good Charlotte, Less Than Jake, Reel Big Fish, and others that have never sold out their punk ideals.
• 7/13 Yanni – For those wanting a more instrumental concert, Yanni never fails. With a style that crosses classical, jazz, and much more, the pianist’s unique blend of influences and technical skill is cherished by many the world over.
• 7/23 Laid Back Festival – With Americana growing more and more popular every day, the Laid Back Festival brings together some of the biggest names on a single stage. Jason Isbell, Gregg Allman, and Jaimoe’s Jasssz Band will all be on hand to show you their talent and why the Americana genre deserves more attention.
• 8/9 Wiz Khalifa/Snoop Dogg – Two of the top names in rap, both Wiz Khalifa and Snoop Dogg need no introduction. As a true game changer and living legend, Snoop has long been the face of hip hop and his reputation for some of the best shows on the planet is highly deserved. Get your tickets today!
• 8/25 Jimmy Buffet – Another perennial favorite at Jones Beach, Buffet will bring his unique brand of beach music north from Key West for his devoted legion of Parrotheads. The margaritas will be flowing and the atmosphere will be buzzing as the artist proves why his concerts draw some of the biggest audiences.
While these may be the biggest shows, there will be plenty of other exciting concerts and it’s definitely worth checking out the full Jones Beach 2016 schedule to see what else is on offer this summer. In addition to Jones Beach, S&G Limousine also provides customized limo packages to a number of area event locations, such as Nassau Coliseum and several NYC concert venues.
Regardless of your concert plans, you can rest assured that S&G Limousine will deliver a peerless limo experience. With professional and experienced chauffeurs as well as flexible pick-up and drop-off scheduling, we’ve made it our business and our Jones Beach limo packages are known throughout Long Island and NYC.
To find out more or to get a personalized quote for your customized Jones Beach limo ride, give us a call at 516-223-5555.